Shetland Renewable Energy Forum provides a platform to share technical expertise, resources and ideas around how to use renewable energy to solve the problems associated with fossil fuel reliance here in Shetland. Innovations with their origins on these islands can be said to be leading the world towards a new future, and we aim to provide a collective voice for renewable energy companies and developments throughout Shetland.
Organisations are encouraged to join and influence our policy, but individuals with an interest in renewable energy technology are also encouraged to join as ‘Associate Members’ Annual Membership / Associate Membership rates are as follows:
- Fewer than 10 employees: £100
- 10 to 50 employees: £250
- 50+ employees: £500
- Associate Member: £20
Membership Benefits Include:
- Access to Shetland Renewable Energy Forum briefing events
- Opportunity to collaborate with other Forum members through our working groups
- The chance to influence the Shetland Renewable Energy Forum’s Policy on specific issues, and to vote on committee members at our AGM
- Access to market intelligence
For individuals with an interest in the forum and it’s aims, who wish to offer support and input where possible, Associate Memberships are offered at discounted rate, though these do not include voting rights.
To join the forum, please download the Shetland Renewable Energy Forum application form, which you should complete and return to email@example.com, or by post to the address listed on the form.
If you would like more information on joining Shetland Renewable Energy Forum, please contact our Development Officer, Robin Sampson